Tuesday, June 12

A touch too glossy?

Tonight Tsepiso was wearing a grey pinstripe jacket with a masculine cut. I can just tell she's going to be wearing a tie soon: Mahendra's influence is pervasive (and persuasive).

Admittedly, underneath said jacket she was wearing a rather feminine camisole (white lace), so I could be wrong.

Her outfit was completed with a double strand of silver-grey beads, possibly haematite, although I am not that up on my semi-precious stones, so who knows. What I do know, is that she wore matching earrings. Bet you were wondering about that one...

A last reflection for tonight: Tsepiso's lipstick (or was it lip gloss?) struck me as exceedingly shiny. More nightclub than news, I thought. What do you think?

2 comments:

RK said...

Hey TM. Good to have you back - I mean, I didn't even know there was such a thing as haematite. Be warned though, we have a jeweller in our midst; be advised as to your use of 'semi-precious' and 'precious'. The trotskyites and the leninists had nothing on the ideological battle you might unknowingly be fomenting...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It really appeals to my sense of humour. Keep it up!