Monday, June 4

Mahendra's shirts


Suspicions confirmed then. I did entertain the idea that it was my low tech television set that was not doing his tie justice, but clearly the hardware is blameless.

And that contrast collar shirt! I always thought that type of shirt to be the epitome of bad taste and that only 40+ year old men whose fashion sense got stuck in the eighties wore them…oh yes, and middle aged academics. Mahendra clearly being none of the former we will have to take Will’s word for it - Madendra is not insecure.

2 comments:

TM said...

Doesn't Mahendra have a half-finished thesis on Mbuli in his closet? Perhaps he is preparing viewers for an impending return to academia?

RK said...

I do not believe so. Mahendra's interests are more thespian than literary. I believe he may have even lectured in drama somewhere in KZN.