Sunday, June 24

Butternut soup on the menu again?


Although it's taken me a while to update my readers, I'll have you know last Friday night I managed to catch Mahendra repeating his tie, as he does on occasion.

The repetition had its educational value: previously I had classified this tie as cucurbita moschata, or butternut if you will, but on a friend's television screen, the tie had lost all its vibrancy, and looked but a pale version of its former self.

Considering I caught the news straight after going for a reiki treatment I was very much aware that orange is supposed to be a colour simply bursting with energy, but this particular tie seemed to be draining Mr Raghunath's natural confidence. His face looked wan and sallow, and his elocution was not up to standard, as his tongue tripped over 'the minister of m... m... minerals and energy...'. I am beginning to wonder if he needs work on some of his chakras?

No comments: