Thursday, June 28

A spotted Tsepiso

Apologies for lack of recent updates: been out and about this week, which had me landed in bed today with a nasty stomach bug. Just before before seven, I dragged myself from bedroom to lounge, determined to undertake at least one productive action in an otherwise lacklustre day.

I was greeted by Tsepiso, dressed in a lilac jacket with '80s shoulder pads. Her fascination with pastels, in winter nogal, never ceases to amaze me.

Underneath she wore a top, the material of which was densely covered with black-and-white spots. For the life of me I couldn't tell whether it was a black top, with white spots, or a white top, with black spots.

JC presented the weather, his plaid scarf a dead giveaway that another cold front is on its way. Brrr! His tie was a jaunty red, and decorated with white spots, perhaps in homage to the Raghunath?

No comments: