Thursday, June 28

Mahendra gets top billing!

I don't really watch much television, aside of course for the news. But this evening, just after I'd flicked the set off, I received a phone call from a very excited fellow Mahendra spotter.

"Mahendra's going to be on Top Billing tonight," she said. After phoning various other Mahendra addicts, I had a moment or two to calm down, and there he was, not Mahendra the newsreader, but Mahendra the racer! He truly is a man of many facets.

I'm sure you're all dying to know details, but I think the full posting belongs to RK, the creative genius behind the blog.

For now, a quiz. Is the dominant colour in Mahendra's favourite tie:
a. orange,
b. red,
c. gold, or
d. all of the above?

As a final note, am thrilled that Top Billing has picked up on the Mahendra's Ties phenomenon. But to give credit where credit is due, this is not the first press the blog has received - The Cape S*n entertainment pages ran the story a couple of weeks ago. Will post a copy of the article as soon as I stop being slack and get round to scanning it in.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

o migod. did they actually mention the blog during the show? oooOOOooo. can't wait for tomorrow's rerun. yay! for sabc's crappy rerun policy!