Tuesday, June 19

Mahendra Egoli Raghunath

Mahendra was wearing a new tie - a creature I have not spied before. It shone. The knot was proud, big and proud. Egoli came to mind... man... the gold shimmered. Certainly not Isidingo 'The Need'. If the big M needed anything it might have been a little restraint. Tad lavish for the news - I thought I hit on a new wedding channel. I might even venture so far as to speculate that RK's sensibilities, as far as these things are concerned, might have been...well, aroused, if not offended. It was however considerably better than what he wore last night. Good god, I think it was khaki and red. I had instant stywe lippies and fled to the kitchen. The less said the better. Now it is way past my bedtime. Pictures to follow soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there was that pen that he was twiddling as he said good night with a sheepish smile.