Tuesday, June 26

Mahendra confuses his seasons

I have a suspicion I may miss the news tonight, so let me quickly fill you in on yesterday's broadcast, so no one can accuse me of shirking my duties.

Mahendra was in top form. His red tie was seemingly tame, if fairly bright. But that was before I noticed the little white diamond motifs that graced said tie.

And then I realised: it was a Christmas cracker of a tie. Sorry mate, wrong season...

He wore a white shirt underneath. I couldn't tell if it boasted minute white ruffles (unlikely?) or if the contrast was created by fine off-white stripes. Forgive me, high-definition television hasn't made it to my house yet. In fact, my television is the very definition of extremely low definition, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shirt has been bugging me, and he wore a similar thing tonight. Unfortunately I can't shed light on the texture/line thing. Ruffles was my first thought, then striped shirt (I thought, NO! It can't possibly be! Not Mahendra) then I thought maybe it is the weave - thin thick thin thick. Someone with with a plasma screen please help!