Sunday, May 20

Tsepiso misses Retro Boat

Tsepiso Makwetla tonight, not the MAN. What a shame.

Our sitting rooms were graced by a jacket coloured somewhere between Pale Dull Orange and Pale Dull Red with a Pale Dull Azure T-shirt. Out of this poked Tsepiso's head reading the news in a pleasant manner. Good to listen to but I had to turn my back on the colour combination that reminded me of the worst kind of retro wall paper. I am not even going to mention the hundreds of little pleats on the front of the T-SHIRT like top that she was wearing. Ladies, no one should read the news in a T-shirt unless you are on M-TV and reading that kind of news...you know. Can we call on Mahendra to intervene, to give a tip or five? I am getting desperate.

P.S. Unfortunately Visibone looses the colours on the link but if you have time on your hands play around with the browns and azures. You will soon get the picture.

No comments: