Tuesday, May 29

Joanne almost chokes, but not quite...

Joanne was on tonight - haven't seen her for a while. Actually, I lie, I spotted her on Friday, but only ever so briefly, and not particularly worth commenting on...

Tonight she was in a red jacket, and yes, it was definitely red, no puny pomegranate for Joanne.

Her top was black. It was hard to distinguish the cut of its neckline, because the annoyingly large SABC3 logo obscured a great deal of it but, after much peering at the TV screen, it appeared to be a cowl neck. (I am open to correction on this one).

Cowl necks, polo necks, whatever neck it was, none of them work for me. It must be tough being a female newsreader, at least Mahendra gets to wear a tie!

Joanne's outfit was rounded off with a piece of chokeresque neckwear. I say chokeresque, because it didn't quite deserve to be called a choker, not fitting snugly enough.

Sorry, missed the weatherman again. I suspect he is sending much rain to punish me...

No comments: