Tuesday, May 29

Of Sunglasses and Beholders

I was bored with the news last night. It was Tsepiso. Frankly, I can’t remember what she was wearing except for a polo neck, clearly not taking TM’s good advice to heart.

I however could not help thinking about Mahendra when I read this article, for two reasons. Firstly, I’d love to see Mahendra in sunglasses. Does he have one pair only, [Ray Ban? Oakley? Surely not pavement specials?] or is he a serial spec buyer and wearer? Secondly, when reading this blog does he go “…do you genuinely believe that the aesthetic qualities of, say, a dress [make that ‘a tie’] are determined by an onlooker, ie you, probably?” pulling his mouth into that signature ‘smile’ on the eee of probablee.

P.S. If anyone has spotted Mahendra in specs some feedback will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

TM said...

You know, I hope Mahendra isn't too obsessed with brands: you shouldn't buy sunglasses merely because they're the a 'cool' brand, but must also take the shape of your face into account.

Initially I thought Mahendra had an oval face, but when I looked more carefully, it seems he has a heart-shaped face.

Now, if you have a heart-shaped face, you shouldn't wear sunglasses that are too large, because it will make your chin appear even smaller, and more pointy.

I hope Mahendra is aware of this fact!