Sunday, July 1

The sad meeting of the chandelier and the frumpy

Joanne is back from, my guess, holiday. It must have been a good one since her hair was still dishevelled from the experience.

I think she might have been in Europe since she wore something that resembled a Victorian chandelier around her neck. I suspect not a bad piece of jewellery if accompanied by a simple black number with a plunging neckline in a restaurant where you can order something called Cuisses de Grenouilles, Provençale.

Joanne, however, wore it with a singed orange jacket and a frumpy black shirt. On spying this I felt like a soufflé that had been taken out of the oven too soon.

Don’t get me wrong, the jacket was great. It had a lovely collar and fitted her well. Even on my old television the colour looked good picking up on the highlights in her hair. If only she did not opt for the dreaded costume jewellery.

And where was Mahendra? My guess is eating frog legs somewhere celebrating (or not?) Ferrari's win in France.

2 comments:

TM said...

I still haven't quite decided what I think of Joanne's highlights? You? I will reflect, and dedicate a post to them anon.

AT said...

Mmm, I think she got them around April 27. Strangely enough we only commented on the new hairstyle but did not mention the highlights. Not sure myself.