Thursday, November 22

Wow! JC...


Indeed, I know Mahendra is the main man but JC stole the limelight tonight. This photograph does not do his tie justice, but let it be noted that his coal black jacket, white shirt and kinda silver white tie with pomegranate diagonal stripes was the picture of a gentleman. If a man showed up on my doorstep for a date dressed like that he could be sure to be invited in for a little Di and Charles.

Alas it is not all gushing. I thought the tie might have been a tad wide but could not be sure as it did not matter how I maneuvered myself around the television, I could not get a proper frontal view of the man - JC, give us a full frontal! And remember the cuffs, we want to see them.


Mahendra is not to be forgotten. He was wearing a Sunshine D yellow tie (or was it gold? Let's say Paris Daisy) on a Mystic shirt (play around till you get it).

I could not tell if the tie had a subtle pattern, I suspect that it did and that my old television did not do it justice. The Raghunath was in top form and rather jolly. Pen in hand he bid us farewell with a "Hope you have a lovely evening. Good night." I was planning to do just that when Top Billing sashayed into my lounge. Oh, how do I despise? Let me count the ways. For starters, I would rather be eating worms...

No comments: