Sunday, November 18

What does the M's tie have in common with Cape Town Restaurants?


After a weekend of good dining and feeling a little tired of Cape Town's faux summer I decided to peruse some restaurant menus on the web (really inspired by the "Dine 2008...where to dine" booklet).

I heard an old familiar voice emanating from my telly and spun around in my blue chair to come face to face with a blue knot, a super sized samoosa obscuring everything on the telly screen. Trying to find Mahendra behind the tie I realised with chilling insight that the Raghunath's tie knot was as inflated as 99% of the restaurant prices in Cape Town!

Ever so slightly horrified and in protest to make up for this weekend's excesses I will cook at home next weekend. Trying to find a balance I will invite RK and other gentleman attendees to dress in suitable attire, that is, ties knotted in such a fashion that I can see their pretty faces.

[Note: Despite the byline, this post was not entered by RK, but by AT]

1 comment:

TM said...

Ha - I suspected so from the style...