Saturday, November 17

The bearded one

Saturday, some chilli con carne bubbling on the stove, a lazy day at an end. Well, only got to bed at six this morning, after dinner at a decent Italian jobbie where the chef had no problem with me asking to convert the arrabbiata into puttanesca. Yum. My companion's artichoke and ricotta panzotti in sage butter was delicate in flavour, but quite rich.

Well, long after-dinner conversations fueled by some special whisky, swiss chocolate and cigarettes heralded the dawn. So, late day, some take-out for midday breakfast and here we are.



While I have had access to a tv, I have not spotted the Raghunath; but I have spotted much of the bearded one, on his way to another century no doubt. I must ask: what's up with the beard bro?


Is it to provide protection? To prevent the chin-strap from chafing at the chin? He looks so unbalanced, what with the bald pate and the afro under the chin - as if he might be upside down.

Shave it bru!

No comments: