Monday, May 12

Mahendra´s wet dream

I´m kind of cheating, cos I already posted this on my personal blog. But hey, I got all misty eyed when I remembered my former life as a Mahendra-spotter, and it was personal. Nevereless, I thought the wider Mahendra-spotting community might also enjoy reading it, so here goes:

"During my time over the seas there have been many people, places, and weather patterns that I´ve missed. One of these is the indomitable Mr Raghunath. Why, oh why, can´t I watch the SABC3 News over the Internet?

As I was walking back to the train station in Brighton, I had a particularly sharp pang of Mahendra nostalgia when I passed GBTies.com. At first I thought it would be Mahendra´s wet dream, but realised some of the ties were too garish even for the Raghunath´s tastes. Unfortunately, I couldn´t go inside, as it was closed, but had some fun window shopping, with Mahendra in mind. I think he might have liked the purple tie (second row, forth from the right). Which one do you think would have taken the Raghunath´s fancy?"

Will be home soon, and plan on getting in plenty of Mahendra-spotting, and hopefully revitalising this blog, so watch this space!

2 comments:

leez said...

The tie he wore last night was not so bad.

Was actually quite nice. It was a Red stripey thingy. Maybe he's caught wind of this site.

TM said...

Ja, he knows about it - mentioned it when he starred on Top Billing!