Monday, March 3

Mahendra's Sunday Times

I see the Sunday Times carried a small little post about Mahendra's ties and Facebook groups, and the rigorous Mahendra Tie-Watch Project received a big fillip. However, they failed to mention this blog. They do quote Mahendra, though, and he refers to the blog, but doesn't mention it by name:

The dressing is part of my personality, and the bloggers and Facebook crew have picked on my little idiosyncrasies, the way I smile or look at the camera, my quirks and especially my quips at the end of the programme. (Sunday Times)
He goes further to say:

I visited the site to see what was said. I take the negative and positive in the same way. It’s a way to improve my craft and it’s worth looking at what people are thinking about my presentation and investigating areas of improvement.
Could this be the slow start to a movement which might lead to a television set for the Mahendra Tie-Watch Project Head Quarters? Or do I, like Guy Bennett, hope against hope?

2 comments:

TM said...

Good to get some coverage, but disappointing that journalist didn´t investigate enough to cover the blog!

TM said...

Die Son, Top Billing, and now The Times... The big question is, when is Heat going to catch onto the Mahendra phenomenon?!